Thursday, April 30, 2009

like Death was right next to me..

I don't think I've ever felt this sick in my life. My body was on fire, and my head was pounding, but I was shivering because I just felt cold, so cold, I felt helpless. I couldn't sleep through the night, couldn't take long naps, my body kept burning up, and it felt like my clothes was burning off. 

I usually wouldn't take any medication, not even if I was forced to. But last night, I just had to, because if I didn't, I think I would've died. I had to cover myself in blankets, and wear my hoodie zippered up, my socks on, and everything you can think of. I just had to be covered up.

I kept running out of breath. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was so scared. 

All I wanted was comfort.

He was right next to me, he didn't care much.

No comments:

Post a Comment